Conventional concrete has weaknesses that efforts to cover up; have led to innovative manufacturing of special concretes. The low strength-to-weight ratio of ordinary concrete compared to steel is an enormous economic problem for large structures such as bridges and towers. Using Structural Ultra-lightweight Nano Concrete in high-rise structures leads to a reduction in gravity and seismic forces, which can lead to a significant decrease in structural weight.
Structural Ultra-lightweight Nano Concrete, with a specific weight range of 1.25 to 1.65 tons per cubic meter and the characteristic strength range of 200 to 450 kg per square centimeter, in addition to reducing the dead load weight of structures and increasing the structure's resistance to earthquakes, reduces ultimate costs of the construction.
Vandidad Company is proud to produce Structural Ultra-lightweight Nano Concrete with unique specifications and approvals from relevant Authorities for the first time.
The following are the advantages of using Structural Ultra-lightweight Nano Concrete with the above specifications:
- Reduce the weight of the structure hence increasing its earthquake resistance.
- Reduce the total costs of the construction by decreasing the dimensions of structural components, hardware, materials, etc.
- increase the applicable area of a building
- Increase the exploitation life of the structure.
- Enhance urban arterials such as bridges, water and sewage systems, and power transmission
- Ameliorate the resistance of the structure against destructive environmental factors.
- Help the strength of the structure against permeability.