In order to invest in the mass production of housing, this company was established in 2011 by experienced engineers using new concrete products and up-to-date construction methods. Numerous projects built by this company have been pioneers in designing and applying new concrete products, including Structural Ultra-lightweight Nano Concrete and precast panels, and caused a changeover in the country's construction culture.
The goals BASA pursues:
- Using new management methods and new technologies in construction
- Presence in the mass production field in the country
- Identifying employment opportunities and increasing assets for sustainable growth and development
- Training specialized human resources to resume sustainable development throughout the country
- Promoting the use of new concrete products and prefabricated components of Vendidad
- Developing the use of industrial manufacturing methods such as prefabrication